About Okeltor Boathouse
- Parking for cars and trailers on grass
- Covered steps up to a hallway with space for wet coats and muddy boots.
- Back door to rear terraced garden with picnic table and bench. Views over river to Devon countryside. Gate at top onto Tamar Discovery Trail.
- Door to first floor accommodation. Architect designed to reflect the industrial heritage, with a fully glazed ridge creating an exceptionally light and spacious feel.
- Lounge, dining and kitchen area (6.5m x 5.0m) with corner toilet/shower room. Windows overlooking river and glazed double doors onto south facing balcony.
- Main bedroom with 5ft double bed, and small bunk bedroom, both with windows to rear garden. Top bunk with own window to river!
- Please note there is no internet at the property.
- Not suitable for young children
- No smoking
- No pets